- Rat Terrier Rescue Canada A charitable non-profit, volunteer organization that rescues and fosters Rat Terriers in private homes.
- Agility Association Of Canada Competitive dog agility at a local, regional, national and international level, for all handlers and dogs without regard to pedigree.
- Canadian Association Of Rally Obedience A fun program for dogs and owners. Dog and handler use directional signs to go through a numbered course within an allotted time. The RallyO program is intended to promote positive relationships between dogs and owners based on trust and respect.
- Canandian Kennel Club (CKC) Canadian source on dog breeds, purebred puppies, dog competitions and events, kennel club show dogs, dog ownership, training and registration.
- American Kennel Club (AKC) Find information on dog breeds, dog ownership, health, nutrition, exercise, training, behavior and grooming as well as news from AKC clubs, competitions and sporting events.
- United Kennel Club (UKC) The largest all-breed performance-dog registry in the world, Most of its licensed events are tests of hunting ability, training and instinct.
- Humane Society of Durham Region A non-profit organization that provides compassionate care for abused, abandoned, and neglected animals in our community while they await their new beginning in life. They operate a no-kill shelter and provide care until a new home is found regardless of the time it takes. The shelter and does not receive any formal government assistance. They rely solely on the contributions of others in order to provide care and a home for the animals.
- Pet Finder An online, searchable database of animals who need homes. It is also a directory of nearly 14,000 animal shelters and adoption organizations.
- Doggone Safe Bite prevention education for families and dog owners about dog body language, safe training methods and how to act safely around dogs to prevent dog bites. Their flag ship bite prevention program is called Be a Tree and it has been delivered to nearly 1 million children worldwide.
- Canuck Dogs Dog fanciers can quickly find Canadian dog event information. Dog show results and statistics available for every CKC conformation show in Canada.
- Ruff Start New Beginnings – Good Doggy helps to foster, train, and assess dogs for RSNB and all proceeds from my monthly pack walks to support this rescue and the dogs in their care. Contact Kelly Beatty for foster care, donations or adoptions.
- North American Flyball Association – NAFA is a nonprofit organization that is recognized as the world’s leading authority on flyball and the sport’s top sanctioning organization.
Toys & Agility Supplies
- SaltyDog Canvas Manufacturer and supplier of premium toys and accessories for agility, flyball,obedience, skijoring, tracking and for sports-minded dogs and their handlers.
- Crash Test Toys Crash Test Toys are Flyball and Agility motivators designed and made by Keith Lundy, near Brockville, Ontario, Canada
Pet Food and Nutrition
- The Dog Food Advisor – A public service website designed to help you make a more informed decision when buying dog food.
- Rodney Habib – Award winning pet nutrition blogger shares articles and tips about how to help your pets live happier healthier lives by feeding them whole, fresh, real food.
- The Little Barkery – a family owned, Canadian run home-based business that produces all natural, freshly baked homemade dog treats.
- Shabby Chic Pet Palaces Unique pet beds/houses that have both style and multi-purpose functionality in mind.
- Apple Melon Designs Hand stamped accessories for pets & their people
- Regal Connection Good Doggy is an authorized Regal Connection dealer for top quality leashes, etc
- 4 Legs 4 Pets – Pet Cots for Home, Travel, Training & More by Mahar Manufacturing.
- E-collar – Remote dog training collars that uses the lowest levels of corrective stimulus to improve behaviour and reduce stress in dogs.
- Michelle’s Grooming
20 King Avenue East, Newcastle, ON L1B 1H6 tel: 905-987-1870
Canadian Association of Professional Pet Dog Trainers
International Association of Canine Professionals
Clarington Dog Club
Be A Tree - Bite Prevention Program
Oxford Dog Sports